- kellys ships an order the first moment they are active (during business hours at business days)
- parcel service delivers (within Netherlands) the day after shipping
- if the parcel service delivers drink cans damaged, kellys ships replacement cans the first moment they are active
- if asking kellys for a popular (U.S.) food product (such as those not available in major Dutch food stores), depending on legality of Dutch law (which can be illegal, such as products, sold spread over the globe, yet illegal within the EU, *cough* kitkat chocolate bar flavor *cough*), as far as I know, they sell if it's legal
- as kellys requires a minimum order price, if for ordering a single piece of a single product, such as when wanting to know a product's taste, one can't order
There is definitely room for improvement. Firstly, I am sent an e-mail asking if I have received someone else’s parcel, but it contains the wrong order code. Secondly, when I phone about this, it takes ages before I am told that the codes have been swapped. Thirdly, the person on the phone was far from helpful. At long last the xmas puds arrived, no further complaints other than the amount of cardboard used.